Legal entity in terms of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DPBR) is here below:
You can always exercise the following rights for control according to the details below:
• Information about your stored personal data and their processing
• Correction of incorrect personal data
• Deletion of your stored data
• Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations
• Objection to the processing of your data with us
• Data transfer if you have given your consent to the data processing or have signed a contract with us
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with immediate effect.
You can always contact the responsible supervisory authority with your complaints. A supervisory authority will depend on your place of residence, employment or possible violation. The list of supervisory authorities with addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
Data Processing Purposes by the Responsible Entity and third parties
• You have given your consent
• Processing is required to perform a contract with you
• The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation
• Processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have a legitimate interest in not disclosing your information
Deletion or Blocking of Data
We adhere to the principles of data storing. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated above or as required by legislation. After termination of the respective purpose, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
Questions regarding the Data Protection
Inquiries regarding the data protection, please send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to aforementioned address.