Chandler Shipping has been operating on the international logistics market since 1996. A long-term experience in cargo transportation of any category and complexity (including project logistics for extra-large cargo by truck, railway, water and air), forms the competitive advantage of the company.
Chandler is distinguished by:
- Integrated approach in logistics: transportation via various transportation modes, including company´s own fleet of standard and mega trailers with the capacity up to 21 tons,
- Continuous optimization of routes,
- Careful monitoring of all project stages,
- Resource optimization and cost reduction,
- Customs clearance: customs documentation processing and support for all cargo types at all stages of cargo transportation,
For cargo storage Chandler offers warehousing services in Europe, Russia and CIS countries. It ensures flexible schedules and prompt delivery to the site.
The engineering department provides a set of project development services: survey of roads, bridges, pipelines, energy transmission lines, as well as project design and construction of temporary mooring facilities, route planning for the equipment transportation worldwide, including hardly-accessible and inaccessible areas.